Arugula Greens with Papaya and Balsamic
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, and great flavor, add this refreshing salad to your #SOBikini favorites!
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch each sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups arugula greens
- 1 papaya, cubed
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat feta
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together Whisk vinaigrette together balsamic, dijon mustard, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Add arugula, papaya and feta cheese and toss until vinaigrette is incorporated into greens. Serve immediately.
Catch Susan Irby The Bikini Chef on Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” on AM 790 KABC radio in Los Angeles Saturday nights, 7pm PT or stream LIVE online at http://www.kabc.com Visit: http://www.bikinilifestyles.com Check your local TV listings for Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” airings in your town!
Purchase books by Susan Irby The Bikini Chef:
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook available for pre-order on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Quinoa-Cookbook/dp/1615641939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337916843&sr=8-1
In stores: July 3rd, 2012
Other books by Susan Irby The Bikini Chef:
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Follow The Bikini Chef Susan Irby:
Arugula Greens with Papaya