Classic Greek Pasta Salad gets a healthy lift with whole wheat pasta, fresh mint leaves and fresh oregano all topped by reduced fat feta and fresh cucumber.
Listen to The Bikini Lifestyles Show with Susan Irby Saturday nights at 7pm on 790 KABC, iHeartRadio, and KABC.com. Miss a show? Enjoy the free podcasts at thebikinichef.com/podcast
Classic Greek Pasta Salad
Classic Greek Pasta Salad gets a healthy lift with whole wheat pasta, fresh mint leaves and fresh oregano all topped by reduced fat feta and fresh cucumber. Delicious, healthy meals with The Bikini Chef approved stamp are delivered to your door for less than $10 a day.
- 5 ounces dried whole wheat conchiglie pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cucumber, skin on, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup cannellini beans
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 ounces reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Drain, rinse and cool.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, beans, onions, feta, olives and mint in a large serving bowl.
- Add pasta, mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, honey, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta and toss well.
- Add your favorite seasonal vegetables like diced summer yellow squash, for example, to this dish!