Lemon Chicken with Rosemary & Sage
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts come to life with flavors of lemon, rosemary, and sage. A delicous entree for family or singles. Buy chicken breasts in bulk and freeze in individual portions for a quick mid-week meal.
- 4 4-5 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine such as sauvignon blanc
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh sage
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Squeeze in half of one lemon.
- Slice remaining lemon half and add slices to skillet.
- Add white wine.
- Cover and sautee over medium heat for approx 10 mins.
- Uncover and add fresh rosemary and sage.
- Simmer an additional 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken breasts whole as individual servings or slice into small portions and serve as an appetizer with marinated black olives and parmegiano-reggiano cheese.
Catch The Bikini Chef on Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” on AM 790 KABC radio in Los Angeles Saturday nights, 7pm PT or stream LIVE online at http://www.kabc.com Visit: http://www.bikinilifestyles.com Check your local TV listings for Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” airings in your town!
Purchase books by The Bikini Chef:
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook available for pre-order on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Quinoa-Cookbook/dp/1615641939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337916843&sr=8-1
In stores: July 3rd, 2012
Other books by The Bikini Chef:
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Follow The Bikini Chef:
Lemon Rosemary Chicken