This delicious, easy recipe was featured on Bikini Lifestyles radio on AM 790 KABC Sunday, April 10, 2011. A great recipe for families and parties, this recipe fits into any budget and boasts not only great flavor but great nutrition. It’s low in calories, high in protein, and low in fat. As a bonus, it’s super easy to make!
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 mandarin orange, peeled and separated
- fine zest of 1 lemon
- fine zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch sea salt
- pinch white pepper
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- Whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT chicken in a medium mixing bowl. Add chicken and toss well to coat thoroughly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat medium to large sauté pan over medium heat. Add marinated chicken and cook until done, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Catch Susan Irby The Bikini Chef on Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” on AM 790 KABC radio in Los Angeles Saturday nights, 7pm PT or stream LIVE online at http://www.kabc.com Visit: http://www.bikinilifestyles.com Check your local TV listings for Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” airings in your town!
Purchase books by Susan Irby The Bikini Chef:
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook available for pre-order on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Quinoa-Cookbook/dp/1615641939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337916843&sr=8-1
In stores: July 3rd, 2012
Other books by Susan Irby The Bikini Chef:
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Follow The Bikini Chef Susan Irby: