Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday after the holidays proving that no matter what month it is, there is always the opportunity to indulge, or over-indulge, in high-fat, high-preservative foods that sabotage your bikin body.
Black beans, avocado, greek yogurt, tomatoes, and cilantro pack in the flavor for this delicious protein-rich party favorite.
SOBikini Mexican Layer Dip : As heard on Talk Radio 790 KABC with Peter Tilden, this super flavorful Mexican-style dip is a winner for Super Bowl Sunday!
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Saturated Fat: 11.6g In this calorie-slashing collection, The Bikini Chef® Susan Irby offers recipes for switching up ingredients that keep calories to a minimum. Complete with serving-size suggestions and “Skinny Secret” shortcuts to trim calories in little ways, here you’ll get expertly crafted recipes that include offerings for every meal of the day!
Books by The Bikini Chef®:
The Bikini Chef® Diet
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook
The Clean Separation
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
SOBikini Mexican Layer Dip
SOBikini Mexican Layer Dip Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday after the holidays proving that no matter what month it is, there is always the opportunity to indulge, or overindulge, in highfat, highpreservative foods that sabotage your bikin body.
- 2 cups fresh tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 whole medium ripe avocados, sliced
- 2 cups nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Hot sauce or blackened seasoning, optional
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Layer tomato salsa in an 8×8-inch square pyrex baking dish or other decorative square dish.
- Top with red onion.
- Top with sliced avocados.
- Top with greek yogurt.
- Top with black beans.
- Finish by sprinkling cilantro leaves and green onion on the top.
- When serving, serve with hot sauce or sprinkle with blackened seasoning, if desired.
- Serve with fresh celery stalks, red bell pepper slices, baked pita chips or other baked chip.