Tortilla Espanola is a fun, spanish style side great to accompany your grilled proteins such as chicken, sausages, beef and fish. Enjoy in moderation to keep it #SOBikini.
In this calorie-slashing collection, The Bikini Chef® Susan Irby offers recipes for switching up ingredients that keep calories to a minimum. Complete with serving-size suggestions and “Skinny Secret” shortcuts to trim calories in little ways, here you’ll get expertly crafted recipes that include offerings for every meal of the day!
Books by The Bikini Chef®:
The Bikini Chef® Diet
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook
The Clean Separation
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Tortilla Espanola is a fun, spanish style side great to accompany your grilled proteins such as chicken, sausages, beef and fish. Enjoy in moderation to keep it .
- 3 Russet potatoes, sliced thin on a mandoline
- 1 white onion, sliced on mandoline
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and slice thin with skin on.
- Parboil sliced potatoes for 5 mins.
- Heat pan and add olive oil.
- Add onion slices and sautee.
- Add the potato slices and keep moving to prevent them from sticking.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add sage and bell pepper, season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes and onions in egg mixture.
- Pour mixture back in pan and cook for 2 mins.
- Flip the tortilla either into a second pan, or put a plate on the pan, flip and put the uncooked side back in the pan.
- Serve the tortilla with aioli or hot sauce.