Turkey Bacon Dip
#SOBikini snacks have never tasted better! Turkey bacon is mixed with scallions, swiss and neufchatel cheeses, mustard, almonds, and a little mayonnaise to create this delicious party dip.
Serve this healthier, tasty dip during The Big Game this weekend with fresh vegetables or try the delicious new GMO-free corn chip – The Better Chip. The Better Chip are vegan-friendly, naturally gluten free, and as mentioned, are completely GMO-free. Made with farm fresh ingredients, choose from bold flavorful chips of: Spinach & Kale, Jalapeno, Corn and Sweet Onion, and Red Pepper – my favorite. Look for The Better Chip in the deli section of your grocery store and enjoy with this incredible Turkey Bacon Dip for your party this weekend or any weekend.
Saturated fat: 5.2g
The Bikini Chef Diet (March 2014)
The 30-Day Bikini Body Challenge
The Clean Separation
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Follow The Bikini Chef:
Turkey Bacon Dip
Turkey bacon is mixed with scallions, swiss and neufchatel cheeses, mustard, almonds, and a little mayonnaise and baked to create this delicious party dip.
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 8 ounces softened low-fat neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonaise
- 2 rounded teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- Baby carrots, celery stalks, apple slices, or GMO-free The Better Chip, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook turkey bacon until crisp.
- Remove and pat dry on paper towels; roughly chop.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine neufchatel cheese, mayonnnaise, dijon mustard, swiss cheese, scallions and chopped turkey bacon and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a square baking dish and cook for 18 minutes or until mixture is bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from oven and top with smoked almonds before serving.
- Serve hot with fresh carrots, celery, apple, and baked chips like the GMO-free The Better Chip.