Refreshing, easy and #SOBikini cocktail recipe. Enjoy poolside or as a signature cocktail for parties throughout the year.
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12-oz.) bottles chilled light beer
- 3/4 cup vodka, gin, or light rum, chilled
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh cranberries, or raspberries
1. Stir pink lemonade, beer and vodka together.
2. Serve over ice and garnish!
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook available for pre-order on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Quinoa-Cookbook/dp/1615641939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337916843&sr=8-1
In stores: July 3rd, 2012
In this calorie-slashing collection, The Bikini Chef® Susan Irby offers recipes for switching up ingredients that keep calories to a minimum. Complete with serving-size suggestions and “Skinny Secret” shortcuts to trim calories in little ways, here you’ll get expertly crafted recipes that include offerings for every meal of the day!
Books by The Bikini Chef®:
The Bikini Chef® Diet
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook
The Clean Separation
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites