Fresh, homemade salsa is a quick and easy way to add flavor to a variety of dishes without loading on fat and calories. Keep your waistline slim and trim by spicing up eggs, fish, chicken, and even steak with fresh salsa!
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 large roma or hot house tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 large white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (more pepper to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- fresh garlic, to taste or about 1 clove chopped
Catch The Bikini Chef® on Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” on AM 790 KABC radio in Los Angeles Saturday nights, 7pm PT or stream LIVE online at http://www.kabc.com Visit: http://www.bikinilifestyles.com Check your local TV listings for Bikini Lifestyles “Wine Dine and Workout” airings in your town!
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook available for pre-order on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Quinoa-Cookbook/dp/1615641939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337916843&sr=8-1
In stores: July 3rd, 2012