Commit to be Fit
TRAVELERS GET THEIR FITNESS FIX AT HOTEL IRVINE
New Commit To Be Fit Program Offers Energizing Perks for Healthy Minded Guests
Business travel can take a huge toil on both diet and exercise goals. Even the best laid plans and programs get pushed to the back burner when there are planes to catch, meetings to prepare for, speeches to write, and delays. One hotel in Southern California is helping travelers stick to their health and fitness goals by implementing a new Commit To Be Fit program. The Hotel Irvine created the Commit To Be Fit program with easy to include fitness perks for business professionals and leisure travelers alike to be able to incorporate exercise into their stay.
“Exercise is key to our mental health and physical well-being,” said Jeroen Quint, general manager of the 536-room Hotel Irvine. “Our guests are active and expect sophisticated fitness offerings, so we’ve developed a unique program to take the experience to a new level with easily accessible fitness-oriented amenities for both business and leisure guests.”
The new guest program Commit To Be Fit includes:
• A Fitness Check-Out allows guests to get their fitness fix in the privacy of their rooms! Available for a full-strength training and flexibility workout, guests can access: yoga mats; resistance bands; foam rollers; kettlebells; free weights; medicine/exercise balls; and Perfect Fitness Pushup handles. This no-excuses approach provides the perfect opportunity to break computer writing, jet lag, and is a healthy way to promote positive sleep patterns while on the road.
• 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with four treadmills with mini TV screens and headsets, elliptical machines and a full set of weights. Towels and bottled water are provided.
• Outdoor bikes! Hotel Irvine offers an array of bikes to traverse outdoors, including a cutting edge Felt Bicycle with headgear, based on reservations.
• Hiking Maps! The Irvine and surrounding areas are filled with hills for hiking, running, bike trails, and brisk walks… their Pocket guide maps are easy to carry and filled with suggested trail maps.
• Wellness Kits are available for purchase. Kit includes branded reusable water bottle, energy bars and a smoothie-to-go from Marketplace at Hotel Irvine.
Food Options! Stick to your diet through a variety of health focused food items on all menus and at the hotel’s Marketplace, their grab-and-go eatery which is open 24/7. Finding your self land-locked in your room preparing for business? Guests can stock their in-room “fridge” by purchasing at Marketplace or through room service delivery available by using the hotel’s Reach Me text system… text your menu selections which include an extensive selection of fresh, locally sourced fare such as hand-tossed salads, tacos, pasta, sandwiches, fruit, pressed juices and more.
A little more about Hotel Irvine
Hotel Irvine, a Lifestyle Hotel is the Irvine Company’s new spin on hospitality that puts the focus on the consumer. The hotel is designed to feel like a home away from home, a place where staff anticipates the needs of guests at every opportunity. Hotel Irvine’s “HI” experience is personal at every touch point with all the usual offerings found in a typical hotel yet in an entirely new way that is anything but typical for Orange County, California. Updated rooms offer ample space, and a refreshing sleek and modern décor combined with current technology, relevant books, magazines and updated amenities. Fresh communal spaces abound with a gastropub inspired restaurant, a chic and modern bar and a Marketplace featuring hundreds of products reasonably priced combined with a variety of hot and cold options for those on the go.
Hotel Irvine is one of three hotels in the world-class portfolio of Irvine Company Resort Properties® including Pelican Hill Resort and Fashion Island Hotel. Just minutes from John Wayne Airport, Hotel Irvine features 520 guest rooms, 16 suites, and the thoroughly updated and transformed collection of venues includes more than 50,000 square feet of event space with indoor and outdoor rooms and the largest ballroom in Orange County.
To book your stay at Hotel Irvine, visit their website: Hotel Irvine
In support of your health and fitness goals, The Bikini Chef offers an array of diet plans, programs and nutritional products for on-the-go travelers, visit The Bikini Chef nutrition page