Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies with apple and caramel in every bite, this #SOBikini high-fiber cookie will satisfy your sweets cravings while providing much needed fiber!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup finely chopped dried apple slices
- 3/4 cup caramel bits or 16 small soft caramel candies, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl.
3. Beat Sugar, brown sugar and butter until creamy in a separate bowl.
4. Add vanilla and egg into sugar mixture and beat well. Then add dry ingredients into mixture as well.
5. Line baking sheet with parachment paper and place 2 tsp balls of dough on sheet.
6. Cook for 9 minutes!
In this calorie-slashing collection, The Bikini Chef® Susan Irby offers recipes for switching up ingredients that keep calories to a minimum. Complete with serving-size suggestions and “Skinny Secret” shortcuts to trim calories in little ways, here you’ll get expertly crafted recipes that include offerings for every meal of the day!
Books by The Bikini Chef®:
The Bikini Chef® Diet
Substitute Yourself Skinny
Boost Your Metabolism
The Complete Idiot’s Guide Quinoa Cookbook
The Clean Separation
$7 Healthy Meals
$7 Quick and Easy Meals
$7 Pressure Cooker Meals
Cooking With Susan : Southern Family Favorites
Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Apple and caramel in every bite, this highfiber cookie will satisfy your sweets cravings while providing much needed fiber!Cook for 9 minutes!7. Enjoy!